I know, I have been a bit absent the las couple of weeks, sorry for that! I’ve been tracing a new plan and getting some insight in my life! I’ve understood how important it is to feel good with whatever I do and the people around me… I realised that I can choose how I want to feel about anything after having gone through it… I also realised that if I do more of what makes me feel good, I am happier and have more energy to make my dreams come true. It doesn’t have to be something big, something the smallest things in life give us the most! :)
These are a few things that make ME feel good!
- Smile with no reason, smile to someone I do not know and see they smile back!
- Listening to my favorite song
- Send a thank you and/or I love you message, especially if you get positive feedback ;-)
- Buy me some flowers and put them in my room
- Refresh my house opening the windows (fresh air is always great!)
- Go for a walk alongside the water
- Play with animals or kids
- Accomplish my to do list
- Do some sports and have a warm shower afterwards
- Eat with my friends and/or family
- Laugh out loud, make a joke among friends
- Speak in my mother tongue
- Stop for a while, breath, meditate…
- Surprise my best friend with an unexpected phone call
- Give a hug to my roomies
What about you? What do you do to feel good? What is your next step for changing your mood and feel good today?