Why should we wait to the end of the year to put our happy moments toghether? What about this!?!
It goes like this: everythime something good happens to you, you have a happy moment, happy thought or nice experience you write it down in a piece of paper and you leave it in the pot. As simple as that! If you do it regularly, imagine how many happy moment you will have at the end of the year! Plus, when you write something down you it remains longer, so you will feel happier longer :P
See here my last happy moment! :)
Big big hug and much love,
P.S. I also write things I am grateful for! ;-)
Are you a bit impatient some times? Do you lose your nerves easily when things don’t go as expected? Well, maybe there is a reason why! Following our dreams is great, but sometimes it takes a bit more time than we would like it to… So breathe in, breathe out and take this as your new mantra! “Beautiful things take time to grow”
Have a great week and keep up!
Big hug and much love,
I would love to share with you the recipe we followed for this delicious juice*, but I can’t… Not because I don’t want to, but because it was the outcome of the flow of the moment… Marina started playing the piano, I started juicing what we had found and agreed at home and mAgIc just happened :)
Because life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, and when the time is right and we let ourselves go, then everything is possible! Thank YOU Marina (check her blog here) for so many unexpected lovely moments together, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but we inspire each other and shine!
Let’s keep on connecting and creating more beautiful projects, this is just the beginning and we are already making it happen! There is a reason why we are here… ;-)
Big hug, much love and many thanks mi querida amiga!
*When the nice weather will come, I will start posting some green juices recipes!
Ohhhh, yeahhhhh! This is it, tomorrow Wednesday I will be hosting my next lecture in Ghent.
Do you want to know more about it? Click here, you are more than welcome! :)
Big hug, and see you there!!
Have you ever wondered “why is this happening to me?”? I thought so, hahah, been there ;-) how about this new perspective…?
“Why is this happening FOR me?”
I love it, it just creates a whole new world of opportunities and space for new things… what if was all a dive plan made specially for you to help you wake up and start doing new things? What if it was exactly what you needed to get where you want to go?
Are you ready? Embrace whatever that is stopping you and making you feel bad, sad, anxious, you name it! Thank it for having protected you untill now and let it go… Its time to see the challenge as a gift and move on to make it happen. Trust me, it’s all about trust and being grateful, you are ready, go for it and embrace the change it’s about to happen!
Big big hug and much love,
Don’t you sometimes have the feeling that you are trying to hard to get something? That you try to be perfect and people don’t really appreciate your effort? Isn’t it hard to reach everybody’s expectations (or even yours)? Well, then I have something you will love! Be bad! Yes… hahaha
I am not talking about robbing a bank or harm anyone. I am talking about being a bit naughty… hihi What does it cross your mind? I might suggest to not answer the telephone for a whole evening, leave your job one hour earlier to go for a massage or even enjoy a “non healthy” dinner in good company without feeling guilty! (Make sure that whatever you do is for your own shake ;-)
I have tons of things in my head I want to get done, but you know what? I’ve done enough for today, my “being bad” moment is going to be “I leave it for tomorrow!”
What will you do?
P.S. I don’t get any responsibility from this post! haha, please, do not make it a habit, otherwise it would not be fun anymore… :P
Good morning everyone!
Today I have a quite impersonal but deep message: watch this video and tell me what you think about it!
My friend, housemate & run-buddy Tim posted very recently on my FB. I had already seen it before, but as al things in life it came at the perfect moment to remind me how good I am doing and how beautiful life is! :) So, dont stay there staring, star doing something!
Live, love, laugh… be happy and watch the video again! ;-)
Btw, Tim, thanks again for being there, you are AWESOME! ;-)
After more than a year without a clear morning routine (not needing to get up early every day) and having tried almost anything to get the day started the best way possible, this is (so far) what best works for me:
- Go to bed on time! I know, that is not in the morning, but it REALLY helps to be willing to get up if you have slept enough…
- Get up every day at the same time (more or less). It really helps me to go with he flow, after a while the body knows when to wake up… Weekends can be an exception, but I don’t like to break my rhythm very much anyway.
- Use a nice music for your alarm . Find something that wakes you up in a sweet way and makes you smile… Now I listen every morning to Jason Mraz, “I wont give up” :)
- Open my eyes when I first hear the music instead of turning around…. For a long time I would postpone to the max my stand up time by snoozing, hehhe, no good… :P I do it just once now, the time to realise where I am, which day it is, drink my water…
- Drink my water! I always have a litter of water next to my bed to drink in the mornings before I put my feet on the ground. It might sound stupid, but this really helps to be calm all day long and keep on drinking.
- Spirituality! Do whatever suits you but try to re-connect with yourself… I like meditating for 5 to 20 min, depending on how much time I have. You can also practise some journaling, yoga…
- Lemon time! I really like drinking some lemon juice with water before having breakfast… It helps your body to detox and will set your brain to look for healthy foods the rest of the day :) IMPORTANT! Leave at least half an hour before you eat your breakfast!
- Exercise! I never thought I could be able to go out of my place on a regular basis without having breakfast, especially for doing sports, but it feels great! I recently started to run, so my roomie Tim and I go to the river side for about one hour… Walking, running, stretching, cycling, everything is better than staying in bed! Plus you feel much more energized the whole day! Btw, I have to say that having him knoking at my door every morning has really motivated me to ge this routine… Thank youuuuuuuuuu Tim! :)
- Juicing! Ohhhh yeahhh, that’s my new hobby! I will tell you more about my new machine, but it is definitely one of the best investments ever! If ou don’t have a juicer, you can also blend your breakfast and prepare a green smoothie, I live it too! And I have to say that if I don’t take my greens in the morning I feel much heavier the whole day…
- Re-start the day with a smile and willing to do something you are looking forward. This might be the most challenging… If you need some motivation, play some happy music and have in mind what you have to do that day, there is nothing worse than sitting at your desk and feel lost! (specially if you are also independent!). It can help to plan your week on Sunday or Monday or even the day before…
If you think you do not have time for so much, you might be right, but have you already tried? You might start feeling the difference just by adding one of whose habits to your life! Which one are you willing to try?
Big hug and much love,
P.S. There is no right or wrong here, this is just what so far works best for me! :)
I can’t express how happy I am today! :) For the first time since I can remember I have been swimming in the sea and a lake the last two weekends! I was always the one saying “thanks for the invite, but no… :(“. Although I would like to join to whatever outside summer activity I would always come up with a “good excuse”: “I’m allergic to the sun”, “it is too hot for me”,” I don’t feel like it”… I’ve missed all kind of cool events in the summer thanks to my “fears” and my allergy…
What has changed then? Well, my diet and my thoughts to begin with… :)
If you think you can, or you think you cannot, you are right!
Since last summer I’ve quit dairy and my intake of veggies (specially the green ones) has almost doubled, which has nearly finished with my skin problems (I have suffered from eczema and other issues during my whole life). This week, for the first time in YEARS I went outside when it was warm and the sun was shining in my shorts and t-shirt (no long trousers or long sleeve shirts)! You might not know me, but no-one had ever seen me like that in my adult life! hahaha
The best of all?I had lots of fun saying “yes” to going to the beach or the lake, playing sports under the sun in my bikini, swimming, playing at the water sledge AND getting a tanned! Of course I used a lot of sun cream, but I didn’t get burned, eczema or whatsoever! :)
Moral: eat tons of veggies instead of processed food and believe that anything is possible. Getting tanned was my Christmas wish for this year… :) Thank you Universe for guiding me towards it, It is one of the best presents EVER! :)
Which dream would you like to make come true?
Big hug and have a great summer! (I will… :P)
P.S. Visualisation has also helped me A LOT, hehehe ;-)
I know, I have been a bit absent the las couple of weeks, sorry for that! I’ve been tracing a new plan and getting some insight in my life! I’ve understood how important it is to feel good with whatever I do and the people around me… I realised that I can choose how I want to feel about anything after having gone through it… I also realised that if I do more of what makes me feel good, I am happier and have more energy to make my dreams come true. It doesn’t have to be something big, something the smallest things in life give us the most! :)
These are a few things that make ME feel good!
- Smile with no reason, smile to someone I do not know and see they smile back!
- Listening to my favorite song
- Send a thank you and/or I love you message, especially if you get positive feedback ;-)
- Buy me some flowers and put them in my room
- Refresh my house opening the windows (fresh air is always great!)
- Go for a walk alongside the water
- Play with animals or kids
- Accomplish my to do list
- Do some sports and have a warm shower afterwards
- Eat with my friends and/or family
- Laugh out loud, make a joke among friends
- Speak in my mother tongue
- Stop for a while, breath, meditate…
- Surprise my best friend with an unexpected phone call
- Give a hug to my roomies
What about you? What do you do to feel good? What is your next step for changing your mood and feel good today?