Are you curious about what happened after a few days following a gentle detox? MaGiC! hahaha. Four days is not enough to feel all the benefits of a detox, actually it is when you start feeling that your body is releasing all the toxins and somehow it makes you want more! As I told you in my last post Laura came to share the experience with me, so here we are with our first green juice, as happy as we could be :)
Although I normally follow a quite healthy diet (quite a lot of raw food, vegan, gluten and sugar-free based), it did have an impact in my body…. I was feeling very light and “high”, hehe (which kind of funny since I never take any drugs). I was missing some energy, but we also did a lot of things, so I guess it is normal… (Next time I will be resting MUCH more and drinking more water!! hahaha)
The idea was to eat super healthy, exercise, stay away from the social media and re-connect with myself. What really happened is that we talked to many interesting people and we spent some hours talking, walking, cycling, shopping, teaching Spanish, working, resting, cooking, sight-seeing, drinking tea and green juices, having fun and enjoying our healthy food. As a result of all that I leave you my main thoughts:
- “Everything happens for a reason“. There are no mistakes, we are where we are supposed to be
- After looking back to my life I realised how happy I am for having so many good memories and lovely experiences… ♥
- Patience, everything has its right moment
- Follow your heart, your inner voice or however you wanna call it, it’s always right!
- I am doing great, I am doing what I am supposed to be doing :)
- Take action! Baby steps are fine too, but take them!
- If your body is talking to you, listen! It might be important…
- You already have all you need, most of the times is right in front of you but you can’t see it…
- Take some time off, there is no need to be connected to everyone all the time, better to be connected to yourself!
This was just door to a new beginning… It’s time to fly and shine! I am already busy with my next projects, waiting for the right people to come to my life to help me develop them and grow together! In the meantime, I will get started with my baby steps, don’t miss any post, it’s going to be super interesting!
Thanks a lot Laura for such a MAGIC weekend! See you in November Soul Sister… ♥
Big hug and much love,